Friday, November 22, 2013

33DC: Day 27 A mani with 3 patterns

When I saw this part of the challenge all I could think of was - LAVA LAMPS! So many goopy patterns to choose from. My sister owned one once and I was in love with it and so mesmerised by it :) So here are my lava lamp nails - tnx God 4 the perfect nail shape for this look <3




This is what I used:
Blue lamp - Sinful colors Cinderella, Kiko Electric blue, Barry M Silver foil, Essence Stamp me!white
Yellow lamp - Catrice Vanilla love, Earnie & Birdie, Barry M Silver foil, Essence Stamp me!white
Purple lamp - S-he no. 247, Color club Disco dress, Barry M Silver foil, Essence Stamp me!white
Green lamp - Essence upper green side, Kiko Meadow green, Barry M Silver foil, Essence Stamp me!white

In case you have no clue what Lava lamps are - Welcome to the 70ies ~ Groovy :)


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. These are so much fun haha! And you're right, your nail shape totally makes them look like real lava lamps!! Awesome! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cool! I always try to do nail art but it never really works out! I wrote a paint dripping nail art post on blog which you should check out, I bet you could do it better than I did :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...