Wednesday, November 20, 2013

33DC: Day 26 Something from Pinterest

I don't check Pinterest as much as FB so it took sometime to find something I wanted to copy from there but then I found THIS!! I fell in love with it's simplicity and how classy it looked so I remade it.
The gold base is Color club gingerbread man, layered over with China glaze Angel wings. The silver base is done with Barry M Silver foil and LA Girl 3D Silver over it. I added some 3D rhinestones to match the Pinterest mani.
Hope you like it :)





Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest <3

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. That is so lovely!!! I think this is the first time I've really wanted Angel Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa, lovely. Love gold!

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    we could follow? let me know :)))

    greetings from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...