Monday, November 18, 2013

33DC: Day 25 A new technique to you

A technique that I cannot master *I ran out of ideas why* is the cursed Water marble. But then I figured out that these is a dry/faux water marble technique out there. And I decided to make a tutorial for anyone out there that is as frustrated with the original Water marble as me :) Also a lot of people asked me about it when I did my (faux) water marble post in the 31DC2013 :)

Have fun :)


 What you will need - a plastic paper storage sheet and a pin. The polishes I used are Color club Disco dress, China glaze Knotty, Essence Na-rock and Smart girls get more no. 159.




Here is the end result <3



I love this look and it looks a lot like the original. Also the clean up is easier and you have plenty of time to do your other stuff while it all dries. I hope this helped at least one of you :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's pretty cool. I'm surprised it doesn't already dry by the time you get to swirling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...