Wednesday, November 13, 2013

33DC: Day 23 Geometric aka g33k nails

These nails I dedicate to my BF :) I was a g33k before I met him but now our g33kyness grows with our love - aww yeah I am that cheesy :) We spend a lot of time on the PS3 and the joysticks have the most perfect geometric shapes on them. So I had to do these nails.
  And I love how they turned out!!! <3



The base is Constance Carroll Ebony, the shapes are freehand drawn with Catrice I'm not a greenager, Essence Na-rock, The boy next door and Mauve like a rockstar.

Nails with my favorite PS2 game Soul calibour II

Some vintage PS2 pictures <3
I there a hobby you share with your significant other?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Just like you an your honey, my hubby and I love to rock the playstation3. We are currently playing Borderlands2, which I don't think any game company will ever be able to top!!

    I love your nails and maybe some day I could copy your idea. Although, I don't think my shapes will turn out as good as yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a great tutorial on how to make them on youtube :) go for it :)

      Delete
  2. Very cool!
    XOXO, Jeannie
    www.paintedpinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...