Friday, November 8, 2013

33DC: Day 21 Europe

I am a proud European even thou my country is so small most people don't even know we exist :) One of the things that always reminds me of Europe is the Milka chocolates. It's a brand of Swiss chocolate that you can get in most EU countries and it became a standard for chocolate in EU. The fun thing is their mascot is a purple cow and city kids sometimes think that all cows are purple couz of that chocolate :) It's fun having to explain to them that cows don't fun in such a pretty color :)




The base is Essence Oh my glitter. The spots are done with Essence stamp me!white and the black details are stamp me!black. The snout is done with Smart girls get more no. 119.

Here is a picture of my favorite flavor - it's cow spots flavor ;)



Have you ever tried Milka chocolates?

xoxox
gin

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I remember that from when I was a kid in Germany!! I think there are a few shops here that import it as well, though I haven't had it in quite some time. Funny that kids would think cows are purple. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Milka's the best chocolate ever!:) I love all of them (maybe except fruity ones:P) and it's so popular here, in Poland:)
    Love your mani, great idea;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...