Monday, November 4, 2013

33DC: Day 19 Follow someones tutorial

The tutorials I always check out are from Nuthin' but a nail thing. There are always amazing looking and feature unique nail art ideas. So for this part of the challenge I also chose her swirly polka dot nails. Hers turned out amazing as always, mine not so much :( But I had a fun time doing them :)

The base is Constance Carroll Ebony and the dots are done with Color club Harp on it and Eternal beauty.





Don't forget to check out Nuthin' but a nail thing and show her some love <3

Do you check out tutorials?
xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. Ah! Thanks for the share lovely! I love the colour combination you used! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am honored that you took time to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and playful look :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think yours turned out great! I can never get my dots all the same size...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ful luštno, takoj bi nosila kaj takšnega :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...