Monday, November 4, 2013

33DC: Day 18 Two patterns

I am sorry for being so late and also not completely following the rules again - but this was my Halloween mani and I had to share it - and it kind off features 2 patterns :)

I wanted a mani with lots of bones and I wanted to make this heart and ribcage look a while ago, with Halloween the time was right :)

This is one of my favorite manis ever :) What do you think? Or is it too subtle?



The base is Essence English rose and China Glaze Lubu heels. The cute skull glitter polish is Black cat lacquer Dead men tell no tales. The accent finger is done with a Nailways water decal and Konad White and HD03 stamping plate.



Did you have a special mani for Halloween?

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. I love it :) great combination :*

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that :) Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am glad :) Post yours if you dare ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow I love it! Perfect *_* Especially your middle finger. One of your best designs! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too adorable!! Absolutely love it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...