Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday stamping: Plate ending in 2

Let's make something clear - I despise Justin Bieber so all Believers or whatever they all called you can leave here :) But when Essence came up with the Beauty Beats Limited edition that is inspired by him I was like hell no I won't buy any of the polish from that line. Then I saw them in person and I bought them all *story of my life* :) They are so pretty and JB name is not mentioned on any of the polishes - they are named by his songs so I got over it :)

So I used the purple  as base and turquoise as accent finger. The dots are made with the red and gray. The stamps are made with Kiko Lavender and BM212. I am holding the gray As long as you love me because I love that music video when JB gets his ass kicked :)



And here they are As long as you love me, Baby baby ooh!, I'm backstage, Groupie by heart.

xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. Uhhh wantwantwant! Biebs aside (why does he get a LE anyway..?) but the polishcolors are gorgeous and I want them all. If only my dm would finally stock them ... >__>;

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi.. I see what you mean..I don't like JB either. I wonder like sarah why the hell he got to do a LE? Like what? Anyhow, if we forget about that I think you pulled out an awesome nail art out of these polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool series of polishes indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the exact same reaction when I saw the Twilight collection. >_> Figured that's the one we got around my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here - but the Twilight and this Beauty beats collection have lame inspiration but the polishes are awesome :)

      Delete
  5. EYEPOPPIN AWESOME COLORS> Keep the gray,looks ooky to me. But the brighter the better for me. And don't think that your median of advertisement doesn't teach far beyond your thoughts. I am an "Antique Nail Nut" and proud to say so. LOL
    Some have called me tacky; I call it "flash and D-G-A-Poo bout you.

    Where is this marketed? I don't recognize the Brand.

    from sunny south ALABAMA; cheekyDM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the polishes are essence and kiko, i dont know where you can get them in the USA :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...