Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sunday stamping: Over a black base

I thought I was not gonna do a mani for this weeks Sunday stamping challenge but then I got this epic nail mail from Lizzy (check out her blog and show her some love). It was full of nice China Glazes and this cute tombstone black from Wet n wild and I realised I have all I need for a late Sunday stamping nails :)

I did this with Wet n wild Darkest hour as base and stamps are done with China glaze Agro - a perfect ghoulish green/olive metallic for stamping in this time of the year :) The stamps I used are BM 309, BM 319 and D6.





Here is my epic nail mail of the day - OMG I have to do something with this wrapping paper make it into art somehow. I am so excited to dig into these Kiss Disney Villains nail art kits :) Thank you Lizzy <3


Does nail mail inspire you to make nail art?

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Yay! :D Thanks for the shout-out! That really did stamp gorgeously! I'm so glad. Can't wait to see what you do with that Disney stuff. So many people wanting them and I don't even know what's in them. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside is what black unicorn poop looks like - dark and glittery :) I am so excited to dig in :)

      Delete
  2. Super manikura, všeč mi je kombinacija :) pa tale nail mail... same zanimive reči :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...