Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Models own: Velvet goth - athon

When I saw the promos for this collection I was meh - I am not getting anything since they seem like a failed textured collection. But then I broke and got 3 from 5 :) And I am in LOVE - they are not relay textured just very goopy and have a thick formula packed with different sized glitters, that dry with a matte finish. They dry incredibly fast! And when you add some top coat - get ready for some *face punching* glittery goodness, because the polishes get a whole another personality! They relay are a great fall collection - and did I mention the caps are draped in velvet? How cute is this? So get ready for some swatches and nail art :)


I got (from left to right) Amethyst, Valerian and Absinthe. Don't ask me which one is my favorite couz I couldn't decide they are all so epic - to me they seem like the colors Victorian ladies would wear :)


First here is Valerian, it's a dark navy blue with three different sized hex glitters in a more indigo family. The formula is relay thick so this here is 1 coat, but no top coat.


Here is Valerian with top cot - it gets a whole new depth

This is Absinthe a dark green polish. Filled with hex green glitters and some silver micro glitter, that turns green when you put it on the nail since it's enveloped with the green base. This is one coat with no top coat.



Absinthe with top coat - looks like a bottle of poison <3

The last one is Amethyst, which is a dark purple with 2 different sized violet hex glitters. This here is one coat with no top coat. 


Amethyst with top coat

Here they are all together and some subtle nail art <3








And happy news for all my Slovenian readers! Now we have 2 sources for the lovely Models own polishes - feel free to visit them at: licila.si or click2chic.si

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty!! Something else to add to my wishlist....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are pretty, but can't quite decide whether I need them or not... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...