Friday, October 11, 2013

33DC: Day 9 Indian

When I saw Indian I thought of Viki krema it's a type of chocolate cream like Nutella and I grew up on that - it was very popular before Nutella came to our markets. It's mascot is a little Indian fellow and I wanted to make something inspired by the headband and feather he is wearing *childhood memories* :)


The ombre base is done with Essence Boho chic, Gorgeous bling bling, Cookies & cream and China glaze Fast track. The headband details are made with Essence Aztec ceremony, Redvolution and Ulta3 Mojito. The feathers are Bornpretty store water decals.



Here is the newest reincarnation of Viki krema - in a toothpaste tube LOL :)


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love how you used the feather decals. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...