Tuesday, October 29, 2013

33DC: Day 16 South America

When I think of South American continent I think of sugar skulls and Day of the dead in many rainbow colors. And I just got the thing for it - Cheeky stamping plate Viva Mexico :)

I am in love with this look - because it's a perfect combination of all the happy colors of the rainbow combined with the dark motive of skulls <3




The base is Color club Harp on it. On the pinkie finger I used Essence stamp me!black. On the others I tried to make a gradient *and failed* with Barry M Passion fruit, Catrice Hugo moss, Kleancolor Neon purple and Ruby kisses Regaled out blue. All done with the cheeky Viva Mexico stamping plate :)

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your nail art (especially the colours and the shape of your nails) but being from South America (Argentina and Uruguay) I really must tell you that Mexicos is nowhere near us and we don't celebrate this holiday at all (sadly enough, as I hear they make lovely chocolate skulls and skeletons) :P
    Regards from Buenos Aires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry :( And I know you guys are completly different - I have close friends living in Argentina - but I realy don't know anything about your costumes and the 1st thing that poped in my mind was sugar skulls so I cheated a bit :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute. I love the colors. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this look as well:)
    AMAZING!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my nails are shaped just like yours now! i changed mine back in Oct.
    BTW, this mani is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi I am glad to be an inspiration :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...