Sunday, October 13, 2013

33DC: Day 10 Flowers

I guess flowers are a relay popular and girly theme so it's in every challenge - but I don't like flowers and I find them boring. So it's relay hard for me to find inspiration for this part of the challenge. So I did something simple - rhinestones and waterfalls :)



The base is Catrice Mermaid my day. The green waterfall is made with Catrice Planet tokyo, Petrolpolitan, Essence Grunge me tender and Ulta3 Tahitian lime.


Is there a challenge theme you are tired off because it's in every challenge? :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. This was actually really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! :D I don't do many challenges so there's really nothing I'm tired of yet... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers and waterfall combo, it really creates a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a lovely mani.the flowers look cute and the colours are lovely.xxx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...