Wednesday, October 9, 2013

33DC: Day 8 Chevrons

Chevrons . . . I am no good at freehand drawing them, no good at doing them with tape and did not had the time to make decals but I had these Essence Show your feet stickers at home and I cut them with zig-zag scissors and stuck them on my nails. I LOVE THESE NAILS!!!! They seem so robotic - like something Robocop's girlfriend would wear. The square holo effect on these stickers is crazy and the glue it's relay strong <3 
The base is Essence stamp me!black and Kleancolor Chunky holo black.

Robot nails FTW <3 <3 <3





*XOXO* said in robot voice :)
gin

8 comments:

  1. The Kleancolor Chunky holo black looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a double if you like it I can send you one :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you went out to the club with these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww gawd that would be a great idea - they would look awesome with some strobe lights and lasors :)

      Delete
  3. this is fabulous! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome i also have something like this , i mean scotch tape , will try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...