Monday, October 7, 2013

33DC: Day 7 Art with your oldest untired

AHA for this 'untireds' issue I have a system! *pats herself on her back*
All my polish collection is hidden away but my untrieds are right beside my work area constantly staring at me and judging me ... calling: 'Use us ...' In a creepy children of the corn voice :) So my untrieds pile is not very big :) But on the bottom of it was Catrice Squeeze me. No clue why I waited so long to use it - it's a pretty army dark green with a golden shimmer. Over it I added some NYX Gilded glitter to enhance the shimmer and made stamps with Color club Cosmic fate and QA63 stamping plate :)

Hope you like it :)



xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. HA! I do the same thing! That way I don't have to go digging or trying to figure out what I haven't worn yet. :) Absolutely love this combo. So sparkly! @_@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...