Friday, September 20, 2013

Llama nails - Star trek nails

YAY I am excited to show you girls this look :) Part of the nerd challenge at Llama nails group is Star trek and plx don't start throwing rocks at me but I was never a fan until the movies came out the past few years. But as a kid I watched Star trek: The next generation and Geordi La Forge was my all time crush - He was young, lived in space and OFC had the coolest pair of glasses ever!!! So my Star track nails are inspired by him :)


For this look I used as base Essence In love or Catrice Earnie & Birdy. The details are made with Essence Tribal summer tip painter, Catrice Nickel Minaj, Color club Gingerbread man and some fished out red glitters from Smart girls get more no. 119




Here is he in the show <3

Live long and prosper . . .

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...