Monday, September 30, 2013

31DC2013: Day 30 A tutorial

The girl who made this happen is the lovely owner of Chalkboard nails. I saw her tutorial of camo nails and I wanted to try it out. But I wanted to make a nail rainbow and this tutorial was so simple I ended up with a look I relay loved and will definitely try again :)




For this look I used a lot of different polishes so here is a long list:
Blue camo: p2 Boat trip, Orly Star of Bombay, Essence Electric blue, Catrice Blue
Green camo: Catrice Mint me up, Squeeze me, Petrolpolitan, Mermaid my day
Gray camo: Essence Skyscrapper, Catrice Back to black, Ashley, Barry M Silver foil
Gold camo: p2 Bloggers choice, Essence Sunny side, Catrice Attracting camouflage, China glaze Champagne bubbles

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like that you made each nail a different color. Far more interesting than all the same.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...