Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31DC2013: Day 3 Yellow nails/ TNCC Week #1 Techniques - Spun sugar

I knew a lot of the ladies will do a yellow and black nails with some bees - and I also wanted to do that combination but then I wanted to do something different. At the same time I wanted to make something with texture and the spun sugar technique - and this is what I came up with. I love the vibrancy of the yellow and the contrasting black <3


The base is Catrice Sunny side, the black details are made with Essence stamp me!black and the dotts are made with Catrice Quel blue turquoise




xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an original take of the sugar spun technique, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture, and this new look for sugar spun. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...