Tuesday, September 24, 2013

31DC2013: Day 24 Inspired by a book

I am almost always nose deep in bloody books by Joe Abercrombie - well at least recently. And I know there will be plenty of bloody manicures in this blog when the time of Halloween comes so I choose something different. I am not a fan of cheesy lady romance novels but when it has the title like I am searching for an impotent man by Gaby Hauptman it got my attention ...
It was an interesting story about a girl who files a wanted add asking for a impotent man. Because the ones with the working equipment just want the one thing :) When she finds him and he is perfect things get complicated . . .
Well I didn't wanna make some explicit nails so I did something more abstract that reminded me of love, attachment and relationships :)


The base is Catrice Raspberry fields forever and on the accent finger Put lavender on the agenda. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black, Magic red carpet and plates MM05, CK04 and m70. Over my index finger I added Black cat lacquer Love will tear us apart because I thought it fits the theme of the book and it has these cute little black hearts inside :)



Here is what I used for the art and for inspiration :)


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. That's a really good interpretation of the theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani! I have heard of the book but it sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome! :D Sounds like an interesting book, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...