Friday, September 20, 2013

31DC2013: Day 20 (faux) Water marble vs TNNC: Week #3

There is a special place in hell for the inventor of this cursed technique... I can't seem to get it right no matter what I do - and I tired everything :(

So I gave up on traditional water marble and went with a dry water marble and it worked perfectly :) It looks very much the same as a normal one I think :) So I am quite happy with how it turned out!



The marble it's done with China glaze For Audrey, Kalahari kiss and Kleancolor Neon Fuchsia. Then I fished out some glitters from Essence Mrs. & Mr. Glitter.



Thank god for inventive minds out there couz now I can do a faux water marble like a big girl :)

xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. Wow ful dobr <3 Kako to nrdiš, na nohtu razmešaš barve? Tutorial please *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a dry water marble? It looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like normal water marble only there is no water required to make it :)

      Delete
  3. This dry marble is stunning and really looks like a traditional watermarble. Since none of my nail polishes seem to want to spead out in the water, I might copy you :p This manicure is just so so so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower to your blog! I love your nails, the shape is so neat :) & I am SO jealous of your water marble design <3

    xo Maddy
    PS. I am holding a Halloween giveaway on my blog & giving away 2 nail polishes & 3 sets of decals by Beyond the Nail
    Come enter: Spilledpolish Giveaway: Halloween Edition. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...