Thursday, September 19, 2013

31DC2013: Day 19 Galaxies

I have been watching my BF play EVE for quite some time and in there you play space ships and the universe and galaxies come in all the pretty different colors so I decided to make rainbow galaxies :)





For this look I used a lot of polishes so try and keep up :)

Red galaxy: LA Girl Sparkle ruby, Catrice Rockby, Kleancolor Neon Fuchsia
Purple galaxy: LA Girl Purple effect, Chic I'll break your heart, Essence Ballerinas charm and Lucky in lilac
Blue galaxy: LA Girl Brilliant blue, Essence My boyfriends jeans, Absolutely blue, Catrice It's all I can blue
Black galaxy: LA Girl Black illusion, Color club Revvvolution, China glaze Immortal, Essence Get arty
Glitter toppers: Essence Dreams for sale, Disco disco, Depend no. 335, Two no name Bichun polishes 

Here is pretty wallpaper from the EVE online game <3
This look is dedicated to you my g33ky luw :*

xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks great :)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, I like that you used a different color on each nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful, my favorite is the purple one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was cool, I really liked that you made them a bit different than everybody else. I don't think I've seen rainbow galaxies before! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...