Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013 Day 11 Polka dots

Thou this is a super easy technique I am a master when it comes to screwing it up. And I know I won't be able to compete with the more talented ladies in this challenge so I decided to cheat a bit :)


The base is Essence The boy next door, over it there is some Catrice Godfather of pearl and the stamps are made with S-he no.030 and BM11 stamping plate. Over the tiny cheesy stamped hearts I put over some matte rhinestones and I love how it turned out :)



Do you ever cheat at challenges? :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. This was super cool, I don't think it's cheating either, I'd call it being creative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great big pile of excellent, in a pocket of amazing, covered liberally in awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...