Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday stamping: Death to all the mermaids

So this weeks Sunday stamping theme is do what ever you want. And the other day I bought blue camouflage leggings - and my BF asked me why would I need neon blue leggings? And I answered to kill all the mermaids. LOL I don't even know why I was in love with Ariel when I was a kid :)
Well it became a lovely joke between us so this nails are an escalation of that. I wanted to make a blue glitter gradient and it turned out great :) I used the leggings that started all this as the backgroun.

Needless to say I am in love with this look :)



I used Essence stamp me!black as base and made the glitter gradient with Essence Cool breeze and Alessandro Punk crystal top coat. The stamp is BM04 and Essence stamp me!white.


Here are the nails before the stamps :) I think they look great on their own :)


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...