Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Instagram nails

YAY I am finally part of the young world :) It took me forever to get the right phone and my Instagram account set up - but now here it is :) So in celebration of this and of my new Catrice L'Afrique c'est chic collection I made these happy nails.
I wanted to use the colors that are used in the Instagram logo with my new Catrice textured nails with some stamps :)

I relay like these nails - they seem so happy :) And don't forget to follow me on instagram - from the link HERE or click the link on the right side of the blog :)


For this look I used 3 coat of each of the Catrice polishes so I could get a good textured look. From left to right they are Rouge, Bien sur, Quel bleu turquoise, So classy, Sunny side. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black and MJ XIV.


Here all all the pretties in a row. My dear doll Miss Hysteria swatched them HERE don't forget to check it out :)
Damn I love the bottle design on these :)


Did you manage to snag any of the Catrices from this line?

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. How cute! The colors are so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted the red one, but it's sold out...so i think i might pick up the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...