Friday, August 30, 2013

Catrice Eve in bloom polish swatches

I was lucky enough to get the last 2 remaining polishes from Catrice Limited edition Eve in bloom collection. I just took them because there was nothing left and boy did I struck gold. These 2 are so pretty I decided to make a rare swatch/review post :)



This is Floralilac it's a fuchsia or orchid purple with a light purple at times almost lavender strong shimmer. This is a two coat swatch with no top coat. Somehow the shimmer is better seen in the bottle then on the nail. But that is a signature Catrice polish trait :)



And this is Bloomynous it's a type of light camel/tan/sand/nude color with a golden shimmer. This is a two coat swatch with no top coat. But it makes good coverage in one coat (which is rare for a Catrice) and yes you guessed it! it's great for stamping :)



I love purple polishes a lot but this time this tan majestic one is definitely my favorite <3

Damn I love Catrice promo pictures <3


Did you manage to get anything from this collection?

xoxox
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...