Sunday, July 14, 2013

Zyra the rise of Thorns in 3 for 1 nail challenge special

So I am more and more running out of time to do epic nail art and somehow I am getting wrapped up in more and more nail art challenges. So this look today is Sunday stamping challenge with the theme shadow stamping *which I gave my best shoot at but failed*. Nail challenge collaborative look for the flower themed month since Zyra is a flower. And well Zyra is a League of legends champion and falls in my self appointed nail challenge *to make nails for all the champions in the game* :)

So Zyra in the game is not only hot but an epic reincarnation of Poison ivy from Batman. She is all thorns and poison flowers. Not only that, she has a magical melodic voice that makes her relay fun to play. Her abilities allow her to grow blossom flowers and with extra work they transform into different flowers that deal damage. So this is what I did in this look - also I was so inspired by The nailasaurus new waterfall technique I had to try it. So thorns, evil red grass and flowers fit perfectly for all 3 challenges :)

Hope you like it :)

Zyra the rise of Thorns

 For this look I used Carice Rockby, Planet Tokyo, Petrolpolitan. Essence Upper green side and Pink punk. S-he stylezon no. 314 and 30, Zoya Chyna, China glaze When stars collide and Kleancolor Neon Fuschia. And stamping plates HD02 and BM11.



Don't take my word for it that she's hot - here is some proof :) *Gotta love official game art that is  targeted to adolescent male players* :)
My favorite Zyra quote:

''Venture off the the beaten path''

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks great! I love ho the design translated on the nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...