Thursday, July 4, 2013

TNCC: Flowers - Week #1

OMG the blogs are exploding with 4th of July nails :) So much prettiness ... Also I realised that I follow mostly USA and Canadian blogs :) So EU/Asia/Australia girls hit me up if you need a new follower :)

This months theme in the Nail challenge collaborative are flowers - thou a lot of my work has to do with flowers I am not one of those girls who likes them. Gimme a strong bottle of wiskey over a flower bouquet any day of the week :)

For this look I used Catrice LE Dirty Liana as base and over it I added a coat of LA Girl Nostalgic. Then I dumped all my fimo flowers and small creatures I have on my nails :)

Hope you like it :) I kindoff do - looks very fun :)




xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. What a fun looking manicure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Great floral manicure. Its really 3D looking too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your kind words girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - you've got a garden on your fingers! I don't have any fimo - I would pick those suckers off in less than 5 minutes - but definitely a fun, original mani. Can't wait to see the next 3 you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...