Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday stamping: Favorite color combination

In real life I usually wear all black and there is no color on me - only may nails. And I love almost all colors on my nails so I did rainbow nails because I have no particular color combination that I prefer. Also I am a big g33k and some of my fondest memories with my BF were playing angry birds. So here they are some cute Angry bird nails.

I wanted to make the base colors the same color as the birdies in the game :) I am in love with this mani :)



For the bases I used Catrice Earnie & birdy (yellow), Back to black (gunmetal), Essence We rock the green, Ingrid Ice cube no. 354 (red). The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black and QA17.


Today go play angry birds and try not to get angry :)

xoxo
gin

10 comments:

  1. I really like the Stamping because i like Angry Birds :) I just pinned it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove this!! Angry birds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and they are such that you can use these stamps in many ways :)

      Delete
  3. Cute but I have no clue what Angry birds are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living under a rock I see :) Google it :)

      Delete
  4. Ooo angry birds nohte bi pa takoj mela :) Ful lepo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you live in my country just come and visit we'll make it happen :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...