Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sailor moon challenge: Amazoness Quartet

I was obsessed with these girls because they had awesome outfits and their circus theme was awesome. And I didn't know that that in the manga they actually become Sailor senshi. So cool! :)

So to understand the nails in the bottom there are their pictures :)


Pinkie - PallaPalla The ball-balancer
Ring - CereCere the Flower magician
Middle - JunJun *my personal fave* the Acrobat
Index - VesVes the beast tamer

Here they are in the manga :) I think the connection to the mani is obvious :)

For this look I used: Catrice I'm not a greenager, Madam Butterfly, Golden rose jolly jewels 109, Barry M Gold foil, Essence Absolutely blue, China glaze Ahoy!, Stellar and a shit load of rhinestones :)


And here are some random fan art pictures of the girls I found on the internets machine :)



xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Really blingy manicure! Great interpretation of the quartet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...