Sunday, June 2, 2013

TNCC: Week #4 vs. LoL mani Lulu the Fae sorceress

In LoL there are a lot of these 'Yordle' champions ... meaning they are the size of gnomes. And I rly didn't like any of them then Lulu came along. I was instantly in love - shes cute and a combination of a mage and support champion. And she has a little butterfly as her constant pet - not a fan of butterfly's but this one is so evil looking I am in love. One of her abilities is to change her opponents into cupcakes what is there not to love? :)

I made this look full of holos, flowers, bows, cupcakes, butterfly's and lollypops all the fun girlie stuff. Also I made her face on my index finger because I love how her eyes are 2 different colors :)

Bitter sweet LuLu <3
I used:
Perfect H7
Chine Glaze Infra-red, strap on your moonbots, when stars collide
kiko 399
s-he 314
Ruby Kisses Electric purple
Essence stamp me!white
Constance Carroll ebony
Catrice copper cabana, Rosy one more time
Stamps: m64, BM20, BM2, BM 14, Essence stamps




Here is some of the fun stuff she says during the game:

''Let's use ALL the colors''
''Yep. that tasted purple''
'' Never look a tulip in the eye ...''

xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. So cute and accurate! I love the way you drew her face and that skin is really cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...