Wednesday, June 19, 2013

TNCC: Neons week #3 Jerseylicious

The whole neon + animal print + black details trend mostly set by the Jersey shore girls was never to my liking - even thou I am obsessed with all the Jersey reality shows :)
Then I got China glaze Bump & grind which I ordered for the name and the awesome texture effect. So I decided to make a Jersey dedicated nails :) Time to pile on all the stuff I don't like :)

The base is China glaze Bump & grind, over it I added Essence crack me!black. Only on the accent finger I free handed some leopard spots with Constance Corrall Ebony and Barry M Silver foil. Then I free handed the zebra stripes on all the others with the same Barry M.

I kind off like how it turned out :) Something Snookie would wear I bet :)


Before the zebra stripes

Before the zebra stripes
Before the art 
Well I admit sometimes neons are fun. Do you ever buy some polish just for the name?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this, especially the final outcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the play of finishes here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all your kind words girls :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...