Monday, June 3, 2013

Sailor moon challenge: Luna & Artemis

Okee I unlike quite a lot of bloggers I follow I am not a cat person. So this challenge is lost on me :) But I always liked Luna in the anime becouse that is how we call the moon in my language. So I did this simple mani with both cats with their moon marks and some pretty animal footprint stamps :)

Hope you like it :)


I used Essence I'm the boss as the gray base. The black and white for the stamps and kittes are Essence stamp me! black & white. Stamps are from Essence (no names). For the eyes I used Essence LE In love and Catrice Shopping day at bluemingdales. The moons I fished out of my No name Bichun polish.




Here are the kitties in the anime: Luna the black one and Artemis the white one 
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Cute nails! I love Luna and Artemis too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually neither a cat nor a dog person xD
    You did a great job here, the detail with the footprints is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...