Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sailor moon challenge: Chibi moon

Before I start my Sailor moon challenge post/rant don't forget to follow me on bloglovin since GFC is closing soon. You are one click away from HERE :)

Damn I hated Chibi moon - she was whiny, annoying and looked like a barbie sailor moon knock off. I hated the girl! But she did have the all time best pet - Pegasus that doubled as her BF Helios. Damn she was one lucky girl. And she is all about the pink - damn I hate pink. So I did this look as a combination of Chibi moon and Helios.


I made a look out of all the favorite particles from these two. Her hair clips, a mini moon and her skirt colors. And his chest decorations. As base I used Essence Stamp me!white and Crack me!white to get a special effect :)

Here are Chibi moon and Helios


For the look I used beside the white base polishes - S-he stylezone no. 30, Catrice LE Vanilla love and LE Be indiglow! And some extra rhinestones :)


Hope you like it :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Haha I agree she was kind of an annoying character. You did a great manicure inspired by her and Pegasus :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...