Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nail mail

Recently I was so blessed with all the fabulous ladies in my life. I live in Europe where we get a lot of USA nail polish brands but the prices are crazy. But brands like Essence, Catrice and Depend are really cheap here so these are the polishes I send in the world and this is what I got in return :)

Thank you again lovely ladies *I LOVE YOU ALL* :)


My Australian swaps from the lovely ladies at Cats-n-nails and NailgunXS





Here are the pretties from my Israel swap - I had to show you this awesome bottle with Hebrew letters, they make this polishes even cooler and more special to me :) They were send to me from the nice lady at Just for fun :)


And here are my USA swaps :)


This is my uber mega swap with the majestic Katee at A girl and her polish :)


Thank you all :*

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Many lovely polishes you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! So much nice nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so happy that your finally got them! :) Have fun with all your new lovelies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for sharing in my luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...