Friday, June 14, 2013

Haul post

I haven't done this post in a while. Haul posts are one of my favorite posts on other blogs - but in real life I can't relay afford much so I have a rule: buy only Limited edition polishes in local stores and get everything else in swaps :) So this is my haul post that I have been gathering over 3 months. Today I am posting my actual purchases and soon I will make a nail mail post ... I am relay lucky to have so many fabulous ladies in my swapping life that I don't need to buy myself much :) I LOVE YOU DOLLS :)

So here are my Limited edition polishes I got:
Catrice:  (Hip trip) Nude and rude
              (Matchpoint) Rockby
              (Glamazona) Jungle treasure, Dirty Liana *damn I love the name*
And I struck gold and found Essence LE Gothic girl *the perfect dark holo with the perfect name* :)


 Here are some of my eBay buys (all Asian brands)
Innisfree - White Christmas
Modi - Sparkling mix (all shards yay)
Modi - Surprise party (all square glitter yay)
Modi - First snow (all white matte shards yay)


Here are some random purchases and gifts from friends:
Yes love
Color club - Worth the risque
Avon - Mambo melon
LA Girl - (scented) Sparkling peach


Here is a close up of the Yes love Polish - how awesome is the bottle? :)

I ordered the pack of brushes from the Born pretty store
 And here are my Essence LE hair dyes - two are hair mascaras and one is a hair powder so get ready for some hair pictures in the future *is it weird that I am more excited about these then the polishes*


And more non polish stuff - I just can't resist a good menthol gloss from Essence Ticket to paradise, a compact mirror from Essence Girls on tour and a *my favorite color* cute square baggy from Catrice Matchpoint

So what do you like better in this haul? Polish or all the other stuff?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul! Lots of goodies to play with :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...