Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TNCC: Week #3 vs. LoL Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Okee more stamps with League of Legends champions. This week it's Nidalee. I am not rly a fan of her as a in game champion but she is the only one with animal print on her and I am a big sucker for animal print. Dunno she throws spears, set traps and transforms into a Ice age Diego type kitty - a classic sexy cave woman type champion :)

As inspiration I used the 'Jerseylicious skin' since it has leopard spots :)
Hope you like it :)



'Jerseylicious' Leopard Nidalee
For the look I used Essence LE My sunny side as base on my index finger the others have Essence Boho chic. The stamps are made with Constance Carroll Ebony and QA8 plate. Then I filled in the spots with Catrice Oh my goldness! on the index finger and Essence Gorgeous bling bling on the other. As a top coat I used Make up factory top coat no.105. I rly like how it turned out :) Even thou the top coat kind off smeared the spots :)




''Claw or spear, your end's the same.''

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...