Sunday, May 12, 2013

TNCC: Stamping vs. LoL Cassiopeia the Serpent's embrace

This month the nail challenge collaborative FB group decided on the theme stamping. And just on time because I am finally getting better at that technique. I also decided that all my manis for this challenge will be League of Legends game related. So let the g33kery begin!

Here are Cassiopeia inspired nails. She was one of my 1st purchases in the game and it was love at 1st sight. I have no special connection to snakes only in a way that I am obsessed with the Medusa myth. And she is Medusa - she throws around snakes and poison and her strongest attack turns enemies into stone! And her voice is so sexy and melodic <3 <3 <3


I found this Essence plates with snakes, the Greek patter and scales so perfect for this look <3
Here is what I used:
Pinkie: Base is Essence Grunge me tender over it Depend 2035 to give it some holoness. I stamped with S-he no. 314.
Ring: Base is Barry M Gold foil over it I stamped with Catrice I'm not a greenager and S-he no. 314
Middle: Base is Catrice I'm not a greenager over it I used Depend 2036 for some rainbow power. Stamps are made with Barry M Gold foil.
Index:  Base is Essence Grunge me tender over it Depend 2035 to give it some holoness. I stamped with S-he no. 314. And I added some rhinestones to make it seem more like scales.

Mythic Cassiopeia







'' You found me beautiful once!''

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Great manicure! Its so fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap :O
    This is so pretty :)
    I love it :)
    I have been thinking about doing a snake design but I will have to remember to remove it before I go visit my parents cause my mum is TERRIFIED of snakes ;)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...