Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Tri-polish challenge: May Day #1

So I decided to only participate in this awesome challenge when at least 2/3 colors I like. For April there were pink, orange and teal so I skiped it. But for May the colors are Red, Blue and Gray and I love all of them :)

This is what I choose for this month an all Catrice cast: Denim Blue (blue), Red roberts ford (red) and ASHley (gray).

So this is my 1st day mani - next to the 3 colors I also added Essence stamp me!black to make the wave decals and some fimo slice particles becouse I am so obssesed with kawaii nail art now :) And a few striping attempts :)

Hope you like it :)



Here are my May choices <3


Do these 3 colors excite you?

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. I love how creative you got with this mani great job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible how many possibilites onyl 3 polishes offer :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute :) I was going to take part in the tri polish challenge this month but I have been busier that I anticipated so maybe I'll participate next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will find the time next month cant wait to see it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...