Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SWDNAC: Cocktails - Mojito nails

As soon as it's starting to get a bit hot outside it's Mojito time in Gin World :) It's my all time favorite cocktail - but it's damn hard to come by one that is done properly. I am such a fan I started to grow my own mint in the garden :)

So mojito is definitely the inspiration for this week challenge.
I used Catrice LE Vanilla love and Essence Upper green side to make the gradient for the base. Then I added some fimo green leaves as the mint leaves inside and some lemons and limes that are inside. I also added some square rhinestones so they look like ice cubes :)

I am so in love with this look, it's so refreshing and to me it screams summer :) Now I'm off getting a mojito :)




Mojito tip: Bacardi rum is the best to make this cocktail :)

I also wanna dedicate this look to the lovely miss Hysteria - I think this is one of those things that was a great bonding material next to polish :)

Whats your favorite cocktail?

xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. You're my well polished raging alcoholic <3 Love the nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so colorful and makes me want a mojito!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all your lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of getting my drink in so I really like these :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...