Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday stamping: Over a skittle base

I did this look as a comparison then it turned out the colors look way to similar on the camera so I added some matte glitter, matte top coat and some stamps. I must say sometimes the rule: less is more relay does apply to nails.

So here is what we have:
Pinkie and middle are Catrice Wrapped around my finger.
Ring finger has Catrice Blue Cara ciao as base and Index finger has Catrice Raspberry fields forever as base. Over them all I added Sation Men-ipulation matte glitters. I love this topper! A very unique black and white combination. I added some BeauyUK matt top coat. Over it all I added a stamp A48 with Barry M silver foil.
I realy liked the pre-stamp look better :)





Hope you like it :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. Congrats! http://delightinnails.blogspot.com/2013/05/best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...