Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sailormoon challenge: Sailor Jupiter

I liked Jupiter couz of her awesome thunder powers, awesome earrings and shoes :) So that is what I will show in this mani - but try to ignore the middle finger couz it's a total fail :)



For the look I used Essence Cookies and cream, stamp me! White, Kleancolor Chunky holo clover, also Essence High waist pink, Catrice Hugo moss and Planet tokyo and Chine glaze In the lime light (neon). Also I added some rhinestones for her bow details and flowers couz they remind me of her earrings :)





And here is a clip of her in action :)



xoxoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Jupiter manicure! She's my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...