Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sailor moon challenge: Sailor Mercury


Sailor Mercury was never one of my favorites but I did like her because she was the smart one - since Bunny aka. Sailor moon was a bit ditsy at times :)

So here is what I did:
Pinkie - Base is Sinful colors Cinderella and a freehanded Mercury symbol with S-he no.291
Ring - Base is Femme Fatale Hydraxia over it put some random 1€ store nail stickers that look like bubbles
Middle - Base is Essence Cookies & cream over it I made the metal headband with Barry M Gold foil and a bright blue rhinestone
Index - Base is Sinful colors Cinderella, over it I *tried* to freehand draw the harp the uses with S-he no.291 and added an extra rhinestone

I like how it turned out somehow I managed to incorporate all her attacks and symbols :)



Here is a clip so you can see her in action :)

xoxoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) and love the Sinful colors blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Just got it from a swap :)

      Delete
  2. I loved Sailor Moon growing up :) Great inspired manicure of Mercury too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...