Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Best blog tag and NOTD

I got two tags for this blogger award so I decided to post it and so you wont be to bored I will add some of my NOTD to make all the reading worth it. So here is how it goes:

Rules: Answer the questions asked of you by the blog that nominated you, then nominate up to 20 other blogs with less than 200 followers and ask 11 questions of them!


My Questions:
  1. What is your favorite nail polish brand? Catrice - thou recently their quality has relay disappointed me :(
  2. Which is the ONE nail polish you could not live without? Essence Grumpy and electric blue neon :)
  3. What is your number 1 beauty/nail tip? Never nude nails :)
  4. What is your favorite blog? So many to choose from - it relay depends on what I want to see - nail art or swatches...
  5. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 2 tattoos and 0 pricings since I don't count the ones in my ears.
  6. What is your favorite manicure that you have posted on your blog? Mojito nails - a combo of gradient and fimo nail art <3 You can see it HERE
  7. What is one thing you would change about yourself if you could?  Loose some weight and all the kg I would loose I wanna add to my IQ score :)
  8. How often do you change your manicure? Depends on how much work I have aka. depends how fast I destroy them.
  9. What other hobbies do you have (other than nail polish and nail art)? Good old school art, reading books and video games :)
  10. What is your favorite movie? Currently Marie Antoinette *might be different soon I am a big flake*
  11. What are some of your life goals? When I figure that out I will let you know :)
OK and here are my questions:
  1. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
  2. Did you ever meet any of your blogging friends in real life?
  3. What do you prefer swatches or nail art?
  4. What do you like better stamping or water marble?
  5. Are there any colors you like only as polish but nowhere else?
  6. Tea or coffee?
  7. Show us your best work on your blog :)
  8. Do you ever do your friends nails?
  9. What inspires you to blog?
  10. Do you have any assistants in your blogging aka shelve making hubbys? Friends who bring their discarded polish?
  11. What was your most awesome haul?
Here are my nominees:

And as promised here is my NOTD:

The base is Essence Electric blue and accent finger Color club Disco dress. Over it all I added Modi Surprise party. I am in love with the bases as well as the all square glitter polish <3 And I topped it with BeatuyUK Matte top coat :)



Thank you for the nominations I hope the read is not to bad :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Fun reading your answers :) Your manicure is to die for too! So glittery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hunting disco dress! love the color combos in this mani, and square glitter is so fun!! Thanks for nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...