Saturday, May 25, 2013

7 deadly sins challenge: Wrath

''Get mad trying a technique you know will be a fail'' were the directions for this weeks Wrath challenge. On a personal note I get angry a lot and am only mediocre at any nail art technique. So I had a lot to choose from. I choose the nail stickers that have been haunting me recently. I had no luck with stickers so far. But for this look it turned out great - some Pride starts to erupt here :)

As a base I used Essence stamp me!black then I made a gradient with Essence night in Vegas (flakies) and China Glaze Luxe & lush (shards). Then I added the stickers from the Born pretty store :) But they were relay 3D so I added 3 coats of Essence gel look top coat :)

I am so in love with this look so this is uber picture heavy :)


 
Here is the gradient before the stickers :)




5 comments:

  1. So awesome <3 Se ti kam zatikajo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome manicure! The stickers really give the manicure a nice effect too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is classy and original. Imprisoning the stickers in the gel top coat really creates a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! I think of baroque when I see them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...