Friday, April 26, 2013

TNCC: Pastels week #4

Yay week 4 meaning this pastel challenge is over *does a little dance* I was relay impressed how the pixie dust Zoyas react with Depend crackles. At the same time I am a sucker for old school stuff.

So for the last look I used Zoya London as base, two coats. Over it I used Depend crackled effect no. 5006 in different shapes. I simply love the amplified effect that is created when you combine cracklers and textured polishes :)

And I am so excited for the next months theme - it's stamping! And I have been working relay hard to master that skill! I even learned to use the Essence stamping plates *which are legendary problematic to work with* :)

Hope you like it :)




Any other girls out there who think that holos are the new sping colors and not pastels? :)

xoxox
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...