Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TNCC: Pastel purple comparison

I will be glad for this month's challenge to be over because when I am faced with a pastel challenge I shudder. These are relay not my colors. But I did this mani as a curious comparison and it fits the theme.

The base is two coats of  Essence LE Lavender blossom, over it I used one coat of Essence LE Lady bird and Barry M Amethyst. The color of the glitters in the polishes is quite the same. The difference is that Essence Lady bird is a clear jelly base with huge hex glitters and micro hex glitters they are both the same lavender color. Barry M Amethyst has a clear base with lavender square glitter and silver hex micro glitter. None of the glitters in any of the polish has any holographic properties. The colors all work together and are quite similar - they differ in the shape of the glitter :)

Hope you like it :)





Pastels week # 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...