Friday, April 5, 2013

TNCC 1st Anniversary Pastels

I am part of the Nail Challenge Collaborative nail art group on FB. And I am loving every minute of it! The ladies are nice and super talented. We just finished the Let is snow challenge and now we have monthly based challenges. This month is PASTELS ... I am not fan of those colors but with so many Essence and Catrice LE collections full of pastels and I am growing to love them more and more :)

This is my 1st anniversary nail look - the group is celebrating their 1 year of activities and I wanted to go all out :) So I did a over the top zig- zag decals mani. And I simply can't make a all pastel look so there are some other colors in there I hope it still counts :)

The base on all is Catrice Put lavender on the agenda. Then I made decals and used some zig-zag scissors and stuck them any way I found possible. The gold ones are Catrice LE Makes me smile, the gray ones are Essence Grey-t to be here, the brown-grayish ones are Essence LE School's out forever, the blue ones are Essence LE Blues of being cool, the deep purple ones are Essence Prom berry and the neon purple one on my pinkie is Essence Passion for fashion. Then I added a lot of Essence better then gel top coat so it wouldn't be as bumpy and I added a small purple bow rhinestone.

Hope you like it and Happy B-day to all TNCC ladies :)

*Warning picture heavy because I am simply in love with this look*









xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gin! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award, the link is here if you'd like to participate :) http://brijitsdigits.net/2013/04/06/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...