Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday stamping: Favorite shoes

Well if the world ever converts to a shoe currency based economy I am set. Meaning I had a lot of inspiration to choose from. But then the Essence new LE came out that is based on shoes. And I got the prefect purple from that TE named The Stiletto and some shoe shaped stickers. So how perfect was that?

So I did this mani inspired by one of my favorite 'goin out to party' stilettos <3 They are the most prefect purple color and have the cheetah soles <3

As the base I OFC used Essence LE The Stiletto *damn I love the subtle blue shimmer*, on the accent finger the base is Ruby Kisses Chapmagned out. Then I stamped the cheetah print with Essence stamp me! black and QA8. Then I filled the spots with a dotting tool and Catrice Oh my goldness! On the others I stamped the bows with Essence stamp me! black and an Essence stamping plate. On my pinkie I added a cute stiletto sticker from the Essence LE and a pretty rhinestone :)

Hope you like it :)

Can you see the polish name? How fitting it this <3



Here is my inspiration



Do your nails ever match your shoes?

xoxo
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...