Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday stamping: Earth day

Earth is also know as the blue planet and I think there will be plenty green manis in this challenge. So I went blue! Somehow it reminds me of sea weed and pearls some of the prettiest treasures of the sea.

The base are two coats of Golden rose Jolly jewels no.111. Over it I stamped with BM20 and Konad Royal purple. Over it I added a lot of Essence Gel-look top coat because of the jelly base was very uneven. And for the pearls I added some white matte rhinestones and some matte dark blue ones so I looks a bit more like bubbles.

I relay like how it turned out. Happy b-day *i guess* Earth :)




xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! When I look at this mani, it feels like I'm floating, in an underwater fantasy! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that was tottaly the look I was going after :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...