Tuesday, April 30, 2013

She who does nail art challenges: Holidays/Vacation

This is a new group I entered on FB - She who does nail art challenges. And I love the group because I know I am not a blogger who does swatches because I am just no good at swatching. But nail art that is something I am getting good at.

So this weeks theme is Holidays/Vacation. I wanted to make something that would remind me of Greece. The last time I was there was on my senior trip in high school. There was so much partying and drinking I for the life of me can't remember the name of the island we were on. But it was the best time ever :)

So my Grecian nails are made with Orly Star of Bombay as base (one coat) over it I used Kleancolor City never sleeps. Together they seem like great party nails. The I found this great stamping plate from Essence that has this Grecian pattern and I used Barry M Silver foil to make it.

Hope you like it :)


With stamps
No stamps 

Greek nails 

Party nails 
XOXO
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...